.

.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Pearls Workshop Surprised Me!

My experience in the Pearls workshop was nothing like I expected it to be.

In my head I was thinking it would just be another typical girls bible study where we would probably go through a book, maybe go around a circle and talk about what we are reading, and maybe share prayer requests now and then.

I was so wrong.

Pearls was eye opening and life changing for me. The mentors and counselors there really cared about us and had carefully planned and prayed over every single meeting. I could feel the Spirit of the Lord there.

Each week we heard amazing testimonies, had art-journal time, did visual activities to help us better understand the teachings, and had personal time with a mentor.

The message of Pearls is something that every girl should hear and be reminded of. It's all about our identity in Christ and how He truly values and sees worth in us.This workshop, as well as the Pearl
Workbook and homework, digs really deep and helped me identify the things in my life that were lies from the enemy that had taken root.

I highly encourage this workshop to any girl out there reading this.  It was a wonderful experience that I will never forget.


Jordyn-age22

No comments:

Post a Comment